remuneração: 800€/month (x14 per year) tipo de emprego: período integral
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy traveling? Would you like to support customers during their trip?
For one of the world's leading airlines, which flies to over 100 destinations.
Start a career in Tourism with one of the world's largest commercial airlines. Develop valuable skills and knowledge in the travel industry. Embrace a dynamic working environment with professional mobility.
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence.
- Provide professional customer service solutions via email
- Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
- Native level of German + fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Motivated and positive mindset
- Efficiency and organization skills
- Team spirit
- Client and service oriented
- Good and fast typing skills
- Punctuality, flexibility and adaptation skills
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Full time job (40h/week)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Monday to Friday: 8h per day between 8 am - 5 pm
- 800€/month (x14 per year)
- 6.17€ meal voucher per work-day
- Up to 100€/month Bonus (after 3rd month)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Support in finding accommodation and reimbursement of flight tickets
- Great office location in Lisbon
- 22 vacation days per year
- Start date: 22/01
Somente intermediários. Contratantes, não contatar este anunciante
NÃO nos contate com serviços ou ofertas não solicitadas