favoritar anúncioCompliance Officer - French Speaker - Lisbon, Portugal (Lisbon)ocultar anúncio
remuneração: A definir tipo de emprego: período integral
QR Code Link to This Post
Elevus is a portuguese company of the Onebiz Group, SGPS - a business group that currently develops six business areas: Finance, Education, Consulting, Tourism & Real Estate, Technology, Health & Aesthetics.
The brands of Onebiz Group have traced a successful path, reaching the recognition and prospecting of their networks. Currently, Onebiz Group is a reference group in the national and international market, with a portfolio of more than 100,000 clients and with a work area in about 31 countries.
Each brand has a team fully dedicated to the business that, together with the network, conceives its strategy of acting in the market.
Therefore, Elevus is presented to the market as a company of Consulting and Human Resources Integrated Management, presenting professional solutions adapted to the new challenges of the organizations.
The aim of Elevus is to find solutions and implement innovative methodologies that provide its clients with competitive advantages by developing the skills of its Human Resources, focused on the requirements of the individual and the business strategy.
Based on a network of partners, Elevus operates within the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Training, HR Consulting and Assessment Center.
Elevus is recruiting a Compliance Officer with native/fluent level of the French language. Our client is a multinational bank that is centralizing services in Lisbon.
- Handle alerts according policies and procedures;
- Follow-up on the alerts;
- Production of reports when an action is required;
- Permanent contact with local and international teams;
- Knowledge about KYC / AML / CFT, SWIFT messages and SEPA payments.
- EU citizenship or valid residence visa/work permit;
- Academic Degree (mandatory);
- Native or fluent (level C2) in French;
- Good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- Knowledge about corporate banking and inherent daily operations;
- Risk oriented profile with strong attention to details;
- Analytical and investigation skills and rigor;
- Positive attitude and ease of team work;
- Availability and motivation.
- Direct contract with our client;
- Appealing salary;
- Food and transport allowance;
- Health Insurance after 6 months;
- Excellent work conditions (location: Lisbon);
- Career opportunity;
- Integration into a multinational company with strong market positioning.
Job Type: Full-time