favourite this postLisbon Light Private Walking Tours (Lisbon)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Lisbon Light Walking Tours; an original way of exploring the city; Let's Do Great Things!
• Hello, my name is Dick Metzeka and I am a special tour guide, who combines the ancient storytelling without thinking about history, Philosophy and lots of humor. All my tours are different, feeling the people and their needs.
I will show you the city through the eyes of 'a Flying Dutchman'. Because'the people in the past were different, so you better show it with a lot of humor, that's more healthy for your mind and body. Monty Python were great! We are now present and tomorrow is today the past. In 200 years people will laugh about us.'
• I studied Philosophy (and still do) and study the times where humans were created and I am looking at them with different eyes without morals of modern politics or religion. '
• Irony about 5000 years of history. Opening the doors of Lisbon. What do have the Phoenicians, Mesopotamia, the old Egypt, The Romans, The Celts, the Moslems, the Templar's to do with this beautiful city? This and much more will be explained during the tour. And of course the feeling and behavior of the Lisbon inhabitants, their city and their music the Fado. After three hours You will understand Lisboa, her history and the places where you want to go. It will be printed in your brain while talking without thinking and meanwhile you will be laughing about my jokes.
• I have 5 Years of Experience with my own Company 'Pillars of Light', Pancho tours and Lisbon host tours, TUI and Get Your Guide.
• My Languages are; Dutch, German and English.
• Price; 25€ per person (Tips are welcome) Duration around 3 hours;
• Lisbon is like a good wine, it certainly leads to a taste for more. Following the above 3-4 hours tour I received a lot of requests for a longer tour. That's why I add an extra tour that I can call the 'Carpe Diem Tour' which can take about 7-8 hours. In this tour, you can explore the city in a peaceful Portuguese way while having something to eat or drink anywhere you want. A relaxed no stress tour that anyone can fill in like they want.
Price; 50€ per person. Food and drinks not included.
• I know that the tourists who visit Lisbon are not waiting for history lessons; they want to know the city and have a nice time. So I will make sure that we have a really really good time!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers